Thursday, May 17, 2007

SJP "Fashion is NOT a Luxury"

Chase:
I know that you are "working from home" tomorrow so don't forget tune into Opie at 4 as you prepare for your party, as SJP will be showing off her "Bitten" line. I have seen some of the clothes already (ironically, at the O magazine office) and for less than $20 for each piece I must confess I was very impressed. Now I only saw around four pieces, but I was bowled over by the quality so I can't wait until the line gets hits the Steve & Barry stores so that I can make a real assessment. Do you know where the hell these Steve & Barry stores are? There I was thinking that I was a shopper and I have never before seen this store. I hope that Oprah asks SJP what the hell "Bitten" means...kind of an odd name, wouldn't you say?
Sloane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw it. Funny moment when O asks her how they're able to sell the clothes for $20 and she looks as if she has no idea. Imagine her shock when she finds out that the answer is: sweat shop, sweat shop, sweat shop!