Thursday, May 24, 2007

Coupled Up: Kimora & Djimon

Girl, I am sure I am totally mutilating the spelling of his name but I can not even bother to look up the correct spelling. So after being spotted at Mr. Chows and a few clubs in L.A. a few months back, Kimora and Djimon made an "official" appearance together at a party in Cannes. I know you hate Kimora -- really cause you secretly want her life, don't lie -- but I must tell you that their pairing does not bother me. I am sure she is just happy to find a man she can wear 4 inch heels with and not see the top of his baseball cap all night. Now of course there are many, many rumors about Kimora's sexuality, that she is bi or lesbian or whatever. So then it could be said that Djimon is her *purse*. Whatever, can I just have her shoes?

No comments: