Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sex & The City...the movie?

So, it looks like every girl's favorite show is coming to the big screen. Now I am just as much of a S&C fanatic as the next person, but I am not sure if I am excited for the saga to continue. I mean first of all these bitches are getting a bit old, non? And where else can this plot go? More drama with Mr. Big, excuse me, more drama with "John"? The prospect of more Patricia Field fashion gems is wonderful, but it is sad to say, but even the Patricia Field fashion moment has passed. It took years, but it seems like the over the top fashion vamps she created are a bit passe at this point. Has S&C lost it's moment? If this movie had come through a few months after the big finale, I would be totally wetting my pants in anticipation...but now, eh...

No comments: