Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Marley Boys Rock NYC!

Hi Chase:
Thanks for keeping the blogging going in my absence yesterday. Boston was great- so much greater now that I don't live there :) Back to reality now, I saw in the papers that the Marley boys- Stephen and Damian rocked the Nokia Theatre over the weekend with a sold-out performance. Stephen was of course promoting his new album "Mind Control" and I guess Damian was in the house to showcase his superstar talent.Here's a pic. Don't they both look and dress like Bob?
More later.
xoxo,
Sloane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Squeezing every last drop out of the Bob Marley legacy...the line between tribute and exploitation is ever so thin...sing your own damn songs for a change.

I love how kids that inherit millions of dollars and grow up in gated enclaves feel entitled to be the spokespeople for the poor. "Ghetto Yutes Crew" mi bumba-rass-claat.