Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Black Jackie O?


Chase:
Did you catch Michelle Obama's interview on Good Morning America this morning? Again Michelle fails to disappoint on the fashion front as she channeled Jackie O with a white cocktail dress and the two-strand aqua beads (okay, Jackie's were three-strand but these work too-very fresh and of the season!) Maybe I would have done a different pair of shoes (the black is a little harsh with a white dress and no black accessories) but instead of being overly critical (as always) I have to big up Michelle for pulling this look together. Tres chic! I can see her in the White House already.
Sloane
OBAMA 4 EVA!

2 comments:

themrmister said...

on point, shoes were a slip . now if we work on the hair, straightening iron , anyone?

Chase said...

mmmm, how about a stronger relaxer creme? and sloane, i cant believe if you asked me if i watched GMA. Um, as if I can even function in the morning to turn on my television!