Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How was your weekend?

Hey Sloane, I am back at the corporate plantation, day dreaming about sunshine and summer breezes amidst the cube farm that is my weekly existence. The long weekend was great....a blur of sunshine, packing, margaritas, bbq smoke, packing, humidity, reggae in a 100 degree dancehall and packing. If there ever was a task that I am desperate to outsource it is packing. OMG. I have lived in my apartment for five years now, and I feel like *stuff* has embedded its way into every nook and cranny of that apartment. BUT, I have made some good head way...including packing up 7 huge bags of my clothing and shoes. Those 7 bags only contain a quarter of my wardrobe...and I always wonder where my money goes...well, the hole in the piggy bank has been discovered!

P.S. Please remind me I do not need another pair of shoes ever in life...seriously, tackle me if you see me entering a shoe store...