Friday, May 18, 2007

Cannes Red Carpet: Kerry Washington

I should start this by saying, I am just not that into Kerry Washington. She seems to be someone who people either LOVE or hate. But for some reason, I am just completely indifferent. And perhaps its because she wears fashion so indifferently. She is just there in the dress, and that is all. No pizazz, in my opinion. And here are two examples of what I mean. She looks nice. But just nice, nothing else brought to the table. The frocks themselves follow suit and are just as run of the mill as she is, but again, to me fashion is what you bring to the ensemble. Put J.Lo in these same two dresses and she would be emoting so much sass that the dresses would come alive. On Kerry, they are just...*nice*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i detest her, the moment she got her first go she should have ran to fix those teeth. when i see her i think that "horse" looks so nice.

Sloane said...

She is so boring- yawn!