Monday, May 21, 2007

Cannes Red Carpet: Brangelina

Brad looks so Carey Grant, I just love what he is doing on this trip clothing wise. Ang....my dear Ang...of course she looks lovely, I mean she is Angelina Jolie. But, again, another totally snooze inducing dress. If it weren't for her track record of boring, boring, blah-blah, I would perhaps like it more...but really how many knee length black skirt/dress/whatever can we take? Oh, and Sloane, don't worry about doing the master cleanse, just find Brad Pitt...get him to fall madly in love with you and I am telling you pounds will just slide off. I swear they need to come up with some marketing and create the Brad Pitt diet...

1 comment:

Sloane said...

YUM, YUM, YUM! I could sop Brad Pitt off of a plate with a warm biscuit! So old school. So sophisticated. So Hollywood!
Angie could have worn a better dress. She brings him down in this dress.