Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Crushin' On: Travis from Gym Class Heroes

So this is my new crush, don't hate. His name is Travis and he is the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes. Yeah, I don't really know their music either. BUT, I was doing my MTV watching this weekend and came across one of his videos and then this live performance segment. He is the hotness, loves him cause you know I like my men a lil durty. I know you are totally scrunching your nose at him and his tattoos and piercings, me, it just makes me love him more. I wonder if I will ever get over my love of men who make my mother cringe? Yeah, I know the answer - never!



3 comments:

putty said...

sorry, that is fake "dirt." he is a cornball in dirt's clothing.

Unknown said...

He has a track called "Viva La White Girl." Good luck with that one...

Anonymous said...

i cant take the hate on my man!!!