Monday, May 14, 2007

Its's on; Reggie Bush and Kim K.....


S, I just read this scoop over at YBF, the uber hotness that is Reggie Bush is dating Kim Kardashian. Sigh. That's all I can really say. I mean we all know professional athletes like themselves some hoes, so on the bright side at least she is an upscale Ho? And, you know what's strange, I really have no problems with this girl. For some reason, her sex tape with Ray-J still doesn't make me feel like there is herpes on my screen the way I do whenever there is a pic of Paris (her former BFF). BUT, she is now getting in on the HOT man territory, I would prefer if she stuck with losers like Ray-J and Nick Canon...entering into Reggie Bush territory is dangerous...white girls beware!

P.S. Did you know she also linked to The Game, Marques Houston, Tyrese and some say Puffy. Maybe she's not a player she just fucks a lot?

No comments: