Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Shoe of the Summer

Chase:
It has only been warm for a few days now but already it feels like summer and the NYC girls are not missing the opportunity to show off their toes in sandals. I am in the midst of trying to get my summer wardrobe together and I can't help but notice that the most popular trend on the streets is the wedge sandal. I am in search of the perfect pair after suffering a blow yesterday at Bloomingdale's when the Burberry ones that I wanted refused to fit on my dainty feet (a size 10 in Burberry is equivalent to a size 8 in regular shoes.) And so my search continues...These Michael Kors ones ones aren't not my favorite but you get the idea, right?
Sloane

2 comments:

Chase said...

something about wedge sandal reminds me of jessica simpson...and who wants to look like jessica simpson???

Sloane said...

I bought my wedges today and they are pretty damn cute- esp. for an ALDO pair because seriously who the hell shops there? I know I told you that I was going to break down and buy the Payless ones but I just could not bring myself to it, so I chose one step above- ALDO. They are cute- you will see them later when we pretend to be society princesses at the MET