Monday, June 4, 2007

What is wrong with this girl?

Sloane, please please help me figure out what people see in Eva Mendes. Please. I feel like she is the Latina Kerry Washington...the potential is there but the actual star power is just "eh". She has bored me to no end for a while now. I mean have you ever seen her look good at an event? I am not talking about if she looks "pretty", I am talking well dressed. The girl has NO fashion presence at all...more to the point she obviously lacks fashion common sense. Here she is at the MTV Awards last night....where did she think she was going with that bag? The dress is totally whatever, more appropriate for a date night on a summer night that an award show if you ask me. But the handbag...WTF? Maybe she was running late to the show and neglected to switch the bag she was using to run errands earlier in the day? Little else can excuse this handbag horror...you know I take my accessories very seriously Sloane, and this is just bad form....tsk-tsk Eva Mendes...tsk-tsk

1 comment:

Princesses In Crime said...

HAHA! I love it- the Latina Kerry Washington!! Let's call her that from now on. She needs a stylist, but I will say this- I have seen worse.