Monday, June 4, 2007

Rihanna Disappoints at MTV Movie Awards

Chase:
I am stunned that I beat you to talking about Rihanna's presence at the MTV Movie Awards. First up, can we talk about the 'do? What was going on with her hair last night? I was loving the Posh-esq bob that she had going on and then all of a sudden girl goes and switches it on me. Very Tootie-ish if you ask me. Bangs too long- made her look like a space alien. Then of course there was the outfit that she performed in. So slutty. So silly. Rihanna has such a good body and that bustier thing she had on made her look as if she had fat hanging out at the sides. Her voice was off too but then again when is it ever on? Rihanna disappointed last night, but we must not forget that she is stylish 95% of the time, so I am hoping that she will at the very least make a fashion comeback.
Then of course if I am talking about Rihanna I should mention Jay-Z. Why is the man playing himself and his career by performing a mediocre song at a mediocre awards show, with a half-talented artist? I don't get it. What's your theory?
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone watch the MTV movie awards? i did hear sarah silverman was hilarious.