Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Posh Baseball

Oh, just look at my Posh in her wedge sneakers...what, you don't have a pair? I would make a serious bet that her hamstrings have shortened because of her constant high-heel wearing, making flats painful. But, as a 10 year-old sage told me, "beauty is pain"...Sloane, do you remember that girl? She recited a poem on getting a relaxer and the sheer torture of your scalp burning, ending the recitation with eyes wide, screaming "BUT BEAUTY IS PAIN"...scary moments, scary moments.

2 comments:

Sloane said...

I will be making a Posh post later as I can no longer take it. Are those nurse shoes that she has on?

Chase said...

but see only posh could pull through nurse shoes...yes she is totally chav but when did she claim to be otherwise? What I will admit is getting to me is this run to be American celebrity...I like my Posh to be a little less desperate. its so unbecoming...

and sloane, by the way, the shoes may be ugly but look at her legs...if she had worn flats her legs would look stubby and she would look short - she is only like 5'2"...see how thought out she is? love it.