Monday, June 11, 2007

Lisa Bonet is Preggers!

Sloane, you know how much I love the Bonet-Kravitz fam in all their hippy madness. So Lisa is obviously pregnant...her kids will be 17 years apart, that means she has at least 20 more years of child rearing. Now, you know my plan when I have children, I will be a baby factory for a few years and then deliverance by way of tummy tuck heaven. I can not spread my kids apart like that...when will I ever enjoy life again? Mentally, I need an end-point in sight, a return to my twenties when I am in my fifties - no kids, just me & the hubby enjoying life again. Put it this way, Lisa will have FORTY YEARS of parenting and only TWO THREE kids to show for it, see what I mean?

Re: Lisa Bonet is Preggers: So it seems Lisa Bonet is quite the enigma, did you know that she has another child, a son named
Desikachar who is 12 years-old? Her life partner since the mid-nineties is a famous ashtanga yoga instructor, Bryan Kest. As if you thought she was with a hedge fund manager...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually she did slip another baby in there somewhere in the middle, completely under the radar, with her baby daddy, a yoga instructor. zoe, however, is the only recipient of the kravitz-bonet genes lottery.

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/06/lisa_bonet_expe.html