Monday, June 4, 2007

Posh taken down by the tacky....

Ok, before you say anything...can we at least take a moment to admire the Louboutin's? Now the outfit....I know, I know, I know. It is tacky and makes her look like a $2 whore. I know. What I think we must understand about my Posh is that she craves attention. Attending an event like the MTV Movie Awards where she is very low on the celebrity totem pole obviously made her overcompensate with an outfit that will get some eyes off of Cameron Diaz and Borat and on to her. See how smart she is? *snort*

1 comment:

Princesses In Crime said...

You know I live for animal prints, but there are animal prints and there are animal prints. Posh looked terrible. See my plight with Posh is that she is NEVER consistent and in that little head of hers she swears that she is the biggest fashionista out there. That dress looked terrible with the blonde hair as well. Poor Posh!