Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Demi Moore is my plastic surgery hero

So, let me say flat out I believe in plastic surgery with one major caveat; it MUST must must be subtle. Demi Moore is my poster girl for the kind of plastic surgery I am talking about. The woman looks so fresh and young without being totally pulled and stretched within an inch of her life. I don't know who her surgeon or surgeons are but they deserve a prize for their work, seriously. For a white woman of her age to look this good? Yes I said it - for a white woman, dammit.

My other subtle plastic surgery poster girl is none other than.....drum roll please...Kelly Rowland. The work she has done to herself is so inconspicuous and so well done, most people do not even realize she has had work. But let's think back to D-Child's early years...the bulbous nose, the bottom lip that would never quite make it up to meet the top lip...come on, you know you have thought how improved she looks...as if it were age or a new hair style. This is the magic of a good plastic surgeon...pure magic people.
OH, and Nicole Ritchie! That nose job she had during the time she lost all the weight -- it changed her entire face, for the better.

No comments: