Monday, June 25, 2007

Back from L.A.!

Hey Sloane, I am back...landed last night with Kelly Rowland in tow. Haha, she was on my plane - in first class of course. She entered the boarding area at LAX with 5 inch heels, skinny jeans and a white tank, chloe bag in hand. I must say she has the highest quality weave hair I have seen in a minute. Perhaps I am just so used to the weave on the uptown D train that I don't have a proper comparison point - but it was shiny and lovely. She is pretty but a very I have seen you a million times in a million malls kind of face. But the joke of the day was that as she luxuriated in first class, her two cling-ons were relegated to business class. Haha, and while they waited at Kennedy for the luggage with the plebeians, Ms. Kelly was whisked away in her waiting car. LOVES IT. I need a p.a. to tend to my luggage, mmm, in fact I want to travel with no luggage at all - with homes in each city, why would I need to bring anything?

No comments: