Wednesday, June 6, 2007

After a moment of insanity...

I am back on the Posh bandwagon....let me not lie, I was never off of the bandwagon, cause my love of her is undying, I was just a bit taken aback by the sequin panties and bustier....so scooped over at Laineygossip, the outfit was designed from the stockings up by La Karl. Yes, its all Mr. Lagerfeld...who else but my other fav ano,Karl! I feel better, my Posh has been redeemed.
P.S. Her waist must really be 12" wide...you know that is why Karl loves her so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought those drawers looked Chanel! it's a shame to cover them up cuz they looked so hot on the spring runway. i don't want to be a flip flopper but you can't say this look isn't growing on you. someone's got to be the first to wear things. why not posh? that's proly the one thing karl and i agree on.

themrmister said...

he secretly hates her and makes her wear these hooter flight attendant outfits!