Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Rundown: BET Awards

So I missed most of the show, forgot it was tonight and instead was catching up on Entourage (how cute is my Vince, btw?)...just caught some highlights -- I MUST see Jennifer Holiday vs. Jennifer Hudson...and of course my Diana swinging that wig to accept the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Now on to the fashion...Rihanna was definitely my runner up for best look of the night. She looks amazing, although the shoes are throwing me off, not sure why...Then there was Kelly, whose dress I didn't mind but it was such a predictable look for her...
Then there was Ms. Beyonce....Sloane why do I even bother caring? Yet again she manages to cheapen the hell out of some couture...I LOVE the dress, honestly it is gorgeous, can't you see Naomi Campbell or Cate Blanchett wearing the hell out of this dress? But on Beyonce it is predictable (you have to tear that girl away from some metallics) and looks like something her mother whipped up over the weekend...

No comments: