Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Definition of "Taupe"

My favorite blog for quite some time has been Laineygossip.com, its a bit of reading but well worth it for some PHD level gossip. So anyway, my Lainey coined the term "taupe" and I have ran wild with it, because there is just so much taupe in the world. What is taupe besides a generic wall color? Well a bland ass person. Taupe is common, a person you have met a million times to the point that they just blend in with the walls. Taupe are the sheep I am always talking about who just blindly herd in line from one pasture to the next. Jennifer Garner is one of my examples of a taupe woman...who is dying to meet Jennifer Garner really? Or have you met her so many times the conversation is not even necessary?

Then we have Babyface's former wife and Eddie's latest beard girlfriend, Tracey Edmonds. Sigh, do you see what I mean about taupe? If you look at her do you even really notice her? Or is it just a woman in a dress...as mesmerizing as taupe paint on a wall.

1 comment:

themrmister said...

some people get by on being "taupe" , you never see them making there moves..