Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What does Beyonce think?

I have ALWAYS believed the rumor that Jay-Z and Rihanna have a thing going. And why would that be so far fetched- she is pretty and sexy (and slimmer than Beyonce.) Rihanna even has a Beyonce look which Jay Z has creatively crafted. So I wonder what Beyonce thought when she read the interview that ran on people.com in which Rihanna basically spilled the beans. See excerpts below:

"I just found out from a mutual friend that guys will talk to Jay first before they try to approach me," Rihanna, 19, told PEOPLE at a Venus Breeze event in New York City (her gams were named this year's "Celebrity Legs of a Goddess").

The Bajan pop princess goes on to say:

"He's very protective," she says of her mentor, who discovered her and signed her to his Def Jam label. "Jay has my best interests in mind. If it's a good guy I know Jay won't shut him down. But if he's not, Jay will be like, 'No, no, no.' "

1 comment:

Chase said...

I totally agree...first if i was beyonce i would be PISSED that my man created a clone of me to come after my hard earned career...then to read this stuff would give me pause too. and as for the rumors, I am inclined to believe them also. To me, if there is THAT much chatter - it has been almost a year now - there must be some truth to the stories.