Monday, June 18, 2007

He Loves Her Not...

Who is Jill Scott? really had to have some of the best love songs of our generation...really, she re-invented the love song in a way, don't you think? Well the love, scuse me, the LOVE that inspired that album is over. Jill Scott and her husband Lyzel the man who loved her so well she made song after song after song about that dizzying emotion - are getting divorced. Yes, Sloane, yes. Here is to hoping that Jill will now become a more well rounded artist, and make some dark, foreboding, angry music. I must tell you that is my petpeeve with Jilly from Philly, she is too damn happy all the time. I have long since cried "BITCH YOU NEVER GET MAD AT THAT NIGGA?!?!?!?" Sorry for the language, but really as we see by the divorce, it was not all good. Well, it is a sad day in black love...

And P.S, how f-d up am I that when I saw the picture above I thought, "well if she would get her hair out of those braids and put on some real clothing maybe it wouldnt be divorce"? but then again the negro is wearing PLEATED pants, so it was probably Jill that told him to STEP.

No comments: