Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Posh's sequin panties found!

Yes, from the Spring Chanel show...many many thanks to Korin for sending this gem my way. I have a total change of heart, I love the sequin panties now. Leave it to Posh to take it where so many would not. You know when people saw these come down the runway they were like "oooh-aaah, but you could never really wear those out"....while my Posh sat front row and thought "Brava, just what I need for spring!". Love her more each day. And can we just take a moment and just breathe in the fabulousness of that jacket above? I am enraptured, and the Chanel necklace...Korin, I am with you, WHEN WILL IT BE MINE???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dayum!!! I need me those sequin panties right now! I expect those to be nearer to my wardrobe real soon!

holla