Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The House of DEAD WRONG

Korin just sent this link over to me, its a House of Dead Wrong Dereon "fashion show".....I have been rendered speechless. What? Why? How? Ok, let me just take this all in for a second. Now, how the FUCK am I or anyone else for that matter supposed to take this House of Dereon shit seriously? Who approved these designs? Who approved these models? Who approved any of this HOT-ASS-JUST-OUT-OF-THE-NINTH-WARD-MESS!?!?!?!?!?! I.CAN.NOT.TAKE.IT. And, I don't want to hear anything about the retail licensing business and how your creative vision can be watered down in the manufacturing process...blah blah blah. Have you seen Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B line? It is so well made, so well designed....and it can compete with the same high-end designers that Gwen wears. When you go into Nordie's or Bloomies, Gwen's bags are right next to the Kooba's and Marc Jacobs'. What high-end store would carry this crap? Ms. Beyonce who says her favorite store is Bergdorf Goodman, needs to hang her head in shame. And this further proves my point that taste can NEVER be bought!!!!!

1 comment:

Sloane said...

See this is my issue with celeb fashion lines. Madonna damn well knows that her line for H&M sucked and that she would not be caught dead in anything other than that flimsy track suit. Kylie Minogue's line for H&M was terrible was well- so cheap looking. I could start talking about J. Lo's line and Apple Bottoms but I won't. The main point is that celebs would never put these poorly made garments on their backs, so then why do they give them to us to wear? Beyonce is no better. This line is an insult to fans everywhere!