Monday, June 4, 2007

Paris in Jail

Sloane, I am sure you read Perez by now and saw that Paris has turned herself in to police to begin her sentence. Here is one of her mugshots...when they checked her in to the jail, I wonder if they remove weave along with the other personal possessions?

Oh and p.s., I couldn't bother watch the MTV Movie Awards BUT Lainey has a great account of Sarah Silverman serving Paris, who was seated in the audience.

"In a couple of days, Paris Hilton is going to jail. The judge says it’s going to be a no-frills things. That is ridiculous. She is going to get special treatment. For instance, to make her more comfortable in jail, I heard the guards were going to paint the bars like penises. I know, I think it’s wrong, too. I think she’s going to chip her tooth on those things.”

No comments: