Thursday, June 7, 2007

She Tries So Hard


Chase:
I almost hate myself for doing yet another Victoria Beckham posting, but I must in order to emphasize to you that this woman has no style. Seriously now, what the f*%k is this outfit? The print is off and so is the cut. Let's not even talk about the shoes and the dreadful bleached out, tranny hair. Posh has a serious issue in the sense that she wants so desperately to be a star, but instead of taking some time to carefully consider her next move, she sells herself short by making stupid public appearances and of all things filming a reality TV show. How can anyone take her seriously? When Posh has a fashion hit I will make note of it but until then she remains on my MISS list. Please admit defeat and don't try to defend her.
S

No comments: