Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Waving the White Flag....for now at least

Ok, Sloane, I must concede defeat in this battle over La Posh, I just cant do it anymore...I can't hold back the army of haters against my Vickie....ok, just kidding, I can but at least not for today. Today, I am tired by the sheer TACKY ASS MESS that is this outfit. I think she must not be getting attention at home or something. Is David fucking the help again??? And most egregious of the style crimes in this outfit are the stockings...with some poom-poom shots and heels???? I need a nap, I am weary and defeated...........................
...............................but best believe, my Posh is NEVER down for the count.....we will be back....mark my words, we.will.be.back!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it. The over the top, French maid meets 80s drag queen/ punk edge is working. She cd have changed the jacket, but I still like it. This is way better than that tacky assed purple mess she had on with the flower-girl bow in the back. Yuck!

You know how I LOVE drag queen couture!!

Anonymous said...

ok yes, the tights are disgusting, but this is posh. you can't turn your back on the girl when she is just being she.

also, no matter what she's doing below the neck, she still has the HOTTEST HAIR in the 'wood. the cut and color are just champion. who else could even pull it off?

i don't see how anyone can appreciate that rihanna knock off cut when you've got this original to compare it to everyday.

Sloane said...

This is my point with Posh- so many misses and so few hits. She sucks!