Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You Go Girl!

Chase:
Miami was great but now I am back in NYC dreaming of the beach. I think I am officially "over" living in this concrete jungle. How is the island paradise? What have you guys been up to? Well I am here trying to hold down the blogging until you get sight of a computer. I saw this pic. of Katie Holmes earlier and it got me thinking that the girl has such a bad rep. for being married to Tom Cruise. When Katie cut her hair a few weeks back there were hardly any blogs out there that did not have a mean comment or two about her new look when in fact I found it refreshing. Not that she is a fashionista or anything, but I will say Katie should get more credit for her style than say Angelina Jolie, who in my mind always looks the damn same. So today is my celebrate Katie day- here she is at the "Hairspray" premiere in NYC without crazy Tom, looking very cute in her LBD on a hot NYC summer night.

1 comment:

themrmister said...

Katie looks great at 50!