Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beckhamania!

There is no denying it that at laceglovesoff we have an obsession with the Beckham's. My obsession changes from day to day as sometimes I love Posh and then there are other times when I find myself questioning her fashion judgement. The Beckham's have arrived stateside and was able to catch VB's "Coming to America" special today on YouTube (I was on a plane last night and missed the actual broadcast). After watching the show, I must tell you Chase and fellow readers that VB definitely has a sense of humor and she is a diva to no end. She obviously realizes the pull of her celebrity and she has no problem making fun of it. I think that she has the right attitude cause if you are going to have the pappo's in your life constantly then you may as well make the most of it.
Sloane
P.S.: David's first match will be this weekend, but he is injured and may not play.

1 comment:

themrmister said...

LA is not the same now. beckhammania everywhere!