Monday, July 9, 2007

Don't Always Believe the Hype!

Here's Mariah on Roberto Cavalli's yacht off the coast of Salerno, Italy.
When I saw this picture I knew that I just had to blog about it. We all know that Mariah struggles with her weight; maybe she is happy with her weight, but at the same time Hollywood does not cut her much slack for not being stick thin. If I were to guesstimate I would say Mariah weighs about 150-160 lbs. and knowing this, when I saw her picture I immediately looked at her legs in search of some cellulite and alas, there was NONE! Neither a bump nor a ripple! How fake are these magazines that keep airbrushing celebrities? And everyone is now turning around and questioning why Janet Jackson has "suddenly" gained all this weight. Maybe she has packed on a few pounds, just a few, but for the record let it be known that I never bought into the hype of that US Weekly with her on the cover in a bikini. It was straight airbrush. Really, you want me to be convinced that Mariah does not have cellulite?
Sloane

1 comment:

Chase said...

not everyone has cellulite, its genetic...and i dont think these pics are airbrushed...its a razzi shot...btw, how chav is mariah? she is sucking in her gut like her life is depending on it...and she totally sees the cameras - i wouldnt be surprised if she called them!