Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cute, Chic!

Chase:
I have never been a fan of Liv Tyler cause most times her style is just off, but I saw this picture of her and my immediate thought was "cute." Okay, maybe she is a little off stylewise (it is still summer, not quite fall) but she can be excused as this pic was taken in dreary London on what probably was a rainy day. What I love the most about this look is the use of color- brown, navy and grey with a touch of fire engine red lipstick. I want a poncho for the fall :) Now here I go getting excited about fall clothes when I am still so into my summer wardrobe.

Sloane

2 comments:

themrmister said...

You have been into poncho's since I have known you. Don't play.

Chase said...

i like liv tyler...since that movie where she was in italy at some crazy house...