Thursday, July 12, 2007

Where is Brangelina?

Sloane have you been wondering where the Brangelinas are lately??? Just weeks ago it was almost daily pics of the Benetton family, "coincidentally" around the time they needed to promote A Mighty Heart. Now that the product push is over, they slip into the background and the photos start to dry up. I think this just proves my point about celebrities and paparazzi mayhem. Celebrities FOR SURE have a certain amount of control over when they are photographed. Am I saying that the razzy photos of them are staged? No, I think they are definitely followed and accosted, but they clearly know how to live life under the radar when they want. So don't feel so bad for these celebs being followed by cameras, if the King and Queen of hollywood can go without being photographed, I certainly think all these other Hollywood plebeians can get along just fine.

No comments: