Thursday, July 5, 2007

Janet, Please Stay This Way

Sigh, you know I really do worry for my Janet Jackson. The woman has gone from a size 16 to a size 6 and now to a size 10ish all within the short span of a year. That can not be healthy. I am just getting flashbacks to my dear dear Luther Vandross. Granted, Janet works out hard and looks to me to be in great shape at all her various body sizes, but really how much can her heart take of this??? This has been like 20 years of total yo-yo dieting and if you remember that scandal she had a few years back - Janet also likes the diet pills, a lot. Remember she had her maid fill diet pill perscriptions under her name? Anyway, I am just concerned. I would honestly rather Janet retire and keep to a healthy, natural weight rather than torture herself in another 6 months for some dud "comeback" album.

P.S. Can we also put a collective hex on Justin Timberlake for ruining my Janet's career prospects??? I LOATHE HIM.

1 comment:

themrmister said...

Yes, i depise him too! especially bc i hate to see PWT make it.

Janet is an inspiration to us all with her devotion to diets as a religion. Goddess Janet she will be known in my household. We are in the midst of a genius.