Monday, July 2, 2007

The Sublime Carine Roitfeld

Have I shared my minor obsession with French Vogue's editorix Carine Roitfeld? Hmmm, it is a secret that I am now ready to share. I.LOVE.HER. And I have a feeling you love her and don't even know it as she was Tom Ford's muse and collaborator during his famous run at the helm of Gucci and YSL. Mmm-hmm. Yes, she is that bitch. The archetype of Ford's glamazon woman stomping down his runways whose style always teetered on the edge of full on s&m. And her magazine, when I tell you that Anna's 300 lbs. periodical is watered down shit compared. So, why have I hidden my love for her so long? Well, honestly her face scares me and sometimes I wonder if there isn't a little something extra under the hood, if you know what I mean. I know, so shallow considering I let Posh walk around all anorexic with concrete tits rocking sequin panties...so I have turned over the stone and you will be seeing much more of my love Carine :)

No comments: