Friday, April 27, 2007

Poor Alec Baldwin



Chase,

Why is everyone still talking about this Alec Baldwin drama? When I first heard it I must admit that I laughed to death- it kind of reminded me of my childhood and don't get it wrong, I was not emotionally abused, but sometimes parents are allowed to lose it.

Ok so he was wrong to go off on poor Ireland like that, but has anyone even tried to fathom how damn crazy that Kim Basinger must be? As a product of divorce I know what fighting between parents can be like, but damn, give the man a break. He lost his temper, he hates ex-wife, but loves his daughter. Why is everyone acting like they have not lost it every now and then?

Anyways if you are still interested in this nonsense and have access to a t.v. turn into The View on ABC this morning to hear Alec's side of the story.

ttyl,

Sloane

No comments: